Thursday, December 24, 2020

Re: [NastyMams.USA][free][male][Billing Management][Refund request][Mobile]

Dear Sir,
Thank you for contacting Customer Support.

Please let us know if you are familiar with the email address that starts with bbkkcc093@... If so, please confirm your full email address in order for us to properly assist you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Take care of your safety and date on the site!
Best regards
Customer Support Manager

On Thu, 24 Dec 2020, lemboade@gmail.com wrote:
> Categories: Billing Management Username: Ambrose Source: NastyMams Use
> browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; SM-G975U) AppleWebKit/537.36
> (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.101 Mobile Safari/537.36 IP address:
> 98.160.93.24 Comment: 1) Your name:Bradley Clark 2) Date/sum of
> transaction:dec 22, 2020. $36.66 3) First six and last four digits of the
> card that was charged:5143779419 4) Name of the website: I don't know I
> never have put my card on any websites. My card has been hacked 5)
> Registered email address: bbkkcc093@gmail.com 6) Reason for your refund
> request: I do not recognize this charge at all I never set myself up to
> enjoy any type of a free trial I've been working almost 18 hour days I
> don't have time to be dating so I know that this is not anywhere possibly
> me I want my money back I want it back as soon as possible it's Christmas
> God damn it and you guys are taking and stealing for me and I hate it you
> didn't authorize this I didn't authorize this and you take the money and
> run give me more money back or I go to the attorney general

No comments:

Post a Comment